help-gnuts

[Help-gnuts] re:Get our medications at a special price.

From: Anthony Harvey
Subject: [Help-gnuts] re:Get our medications at a special price.
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 23:52:37 +0000

Dear,

Spending a lot of money buying expensive American medications? Find more affordable options!
Purchase your medications in Canada with MyCanadianPharmacy online store.

Low prices and high quality! Full range of popular drugs! Prompt delivery service.
We offer the highest standards of patient care and customer service.

Easy ordering process! Simply click here.
http://www.ivesy.hk

No faked medications! We have a reputation of a credible and trustworthy online drugstore.

Best regards,
Anthony Harvey