help-gnuts

[Help-gnuts] Canadian Minister of International Trade Jim Peterson met w

From: Spencer Romeo
Subject: [Help-gnuts] Canadian Minister of International Trade Jim Peterson met with EU Trade Commissioner Peter Mandelson and announced they have a mandate to move forward on the bilateral Agreement.
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 00:05:59 +0800

Other benefits include shifting the political influence on politicians
from the parties to the people of their local constituencies as well as
giving the voter a greater choice of candidates. I think it's one for
Parliament and I think that Parliament ought to accept their
responsibility.
Our clients rely on us to help them make informed technology decisions
and we must have the infrastructure to support and service them. The
limits to all these things are in sight.
#####
We assume many of you like to "trade the promotion" and may have made
some big, fast money doing so.