help-gnuts

[Help-gnuts] Fifth Third Bank informs you

From: amalia kelli
Subject: [Help-gnuts] Fifth Third Bank informs you
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 19:49:19 +0000

Dear Customer,

Fifth Third Bank, is committed to maintaining a safe for our
customers. To protect the security of your account, Fifth Third Bank, employs
some of the most advanced security systems in the world and our anti-fraud
teams regularly screen the Fifth Third system for unusual activity.

We are contacting you to remind that on November 5, 2006 our Account Review
Team identified some unusual activity in your account. In accordance with Fifth
Third Bank's User Agreement and to ensure that your account has not been
compromised, access to your account was limited. Your account access will
remain limited until this issue has been resolved. We encourage you to log in and
perform the steps necessary to restore your account access as soon as possible.
Allowing your account access to remain limited for an extended period of time
may result in further limitations on the use of your account and possible account
closure. Visit now Online Banking page and perform verification process.

Login to online banking account

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand that this is
a security meant to help protect you and your account. We apologize for
any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Fifth Third Bank, Account Review Department