help-gnutls

[Help-gnutls] Segfault when loading certificate...

From: Stjepan Gros
Subject: [Help-gnutls] Segfault when loading certificate...
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 22:32:31 +0100

Hi all,

before I go and fill a bug report I want to check if I'm doing
something wrong here. Attached is a simple C program I wrote (based on
the examples in the documentation) whose only purpose is to load a
certificate. While trying to use this program on the attached
certificate, the program segfaults and gdb shows that the segfault
happened in the asn1_der_decoding function.

Does anyone has a suggestion where I might be wrong? BTW, I'm using
gnutls shipped with Fedora 10.

I'm speculating that the problem might be the use of UTF-8 character
set in the certificate, but I'm not certain.

Thanks for help,
SG