help-gnutls

[Help-gnutls] Handshake has failed ; A TLS packet with unexpected length

From: Kurapati Raja Sekhar
Subject: [Help-gnutls] Handshake has failed ; A TLS packet with unexpected length was received
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 05:53:08 +0000 (GMT)

Dear All,

I installed the gnutls latest version in my linux system and tried to work with sample examples. Examples are working fine.

I installed cygwin and gnutls on my windows machine and i try to execute the same examples (which are working with linux) i got following error

*** Handshake has failed
> GNUTLS ERROR: A TLS packet with unexpected length was received

Can anybody tell why am i getting this error and how to solve

Thanks in advance.
KRSC

Share files, take polls, and discuss your passions - all under one roof. Click here.