help-gnustep

Re: Project Center problems

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Project Center problems
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 08:12:01 +0100

On 13 Oct 2009, at 08:08, Fred Kiefer wrote:

If the issue at hand is just the missing icons, there is another
approach you could try. Switch to another backend, preferably cairo and
see whether things work there. If not, it is most likely your libtiff
that is broken. If cairo displays correctly but art doesn't, it may have
to do with the display settings you are using.

It occurs to me that I've heard of litiff being broken before. If it's a relatively common problem, then perhaps it might be worth devising a test for the roken version?