help-gnustep

Re: Gorm doesn't open the application window for projectscreatedwith PC

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: Re: Gorm doesn't open the application window for projectscreatedwith PC
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 14:36:06 -0000

Hi Charles,

Charles Philip Chan <cpchan@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> On 2006-08-23 02:13:51 -0400 Sebastian Reitenbach
> <itlistuser@rapideye.de> wrote:
>
> > Ok, I'll test this, but how tell I ProjectCenter to use the Gorm from
> > Gorm.debug/Gorm instead of Gorm.app/Gorm?
>
> If it works just rename Gorm.debug to Gorm.app
I installed the whole gnustep system from svn, including PC and Gorm.
Installed PC and Gorm with:
gmake debug=yes strip=no install

then renamed the Gorm.debug to Gorm.app,

unfortunately that did not help, when I in PC click the blah.gorm file, then
Gorm opens, but I see only the Gorm Menu, Gorm Window, Inspector Window,
Palette Window and the Menu for the application to be build, but still no "My
Window" as in the tutorial.

is there anything else I can try to get this to work?

kind regards
Sebastian