help-gnustep

unable to open Gorm from within ProjectCenter

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: unable to open Gorm from within ProjectCenter
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 07:10:06 -0000

Hi,

when I double click on a .gorm file from within ProjectCenter a window with
the following message pops up:

Attention!
Could not open /path/to/gorm.file.gorm

when I start Gorm manually from an xterm window, using openapp Gorm, and then
open the file manually via Documents -> Open, the main Gorm Project window
opens, but not the window of my application.

I can create a new Gorm project via Documents -> New Application, then there
is an open window called "My Window" and I can drag n drop things from the
palette to it.

what can I do to open Gorm from within ProjectCenter?

kind regards
Sebastian