help-gnunet

GNUnet Beginner on VPN and GNS Services

From: address@hidden
Subject: GNUnet Beginner on VPN and GNS Services
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 05:38:30 GMT

Hello GNUnet,

I am a beginner, trying to figure out what GNUnet VPN and GNS can do. I also am
trying to figure out the steps in the operations of these services. So far, no
success just yet. I was wondering if the GNS needs to be linked to the DNS of
the (web) server in concern.

As for the VPN service, I wonder if it is said to be more secured than DNS.

I am curious on how GNUnet operates for these services. Fire sharing and chat
is good too, but I think I will postpone on these two services.

--
Sincerely,
retrovirus-007@juno.com