help-gnunet

Re: compiling gnunet-ext: undefined reference error

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: compiling gnunet-ext: undefined reference error
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 13:38:16 +0200

Looks to me like:
1) You have an old header/include file of GNUnet around, make sure you
   have the latest version of Git installed and that this is the one
   that is being used while compiling gnunet-ext
2) You may be lacking GNU gettext, or may have disabled GNU gettext
   while compiling GNUnet. At least that's my best guess for the _-Issue.

Happy hacking1

Christian