help-gnunet

[Help-gnunet] Error during: 'compile and install', Option 1

From: stanz
Subject: [Help-gnunet] Error during: 'compile and install', Option 1
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 05:08:52 +0000

A big Hello & Thank you...for working on gnunet!

Following install instructions: https://gnunet.org/en/install-on-debian9.html.
My OS is 'Devuan', a 'Debian' fork, without 'systemd'.
I don't know if my operating system or package manager applies any vendor changes to GNUnet.
------
The error occured at 'Option 1" - entering: 5th command.
:~/gnunet_installation/gnunet$ sudo usermod -aG gnunet $USER $ make -j$(nproc || echo -n 1)
usermod: invalid option -- 'j'
------
I'm really not such how to proceed. So, I'll leave it at that point and wait for help!
Thanks All~
stanz