help-gnunet

[Help-gnunet] Arch based pkgs relating to gnunet

From: Fungi4All
Subject: [Help-gnunet] Arch based pkgs relating to gnunet
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2018 15:37:52 +0000

A long while ago when I first subscribed to this list I had an unsuccessful run
of running gnunet, so I gave up and waited.  At that time I was working on a
Debian based system and that was part of the problem; pkgs or dependencies
being too old.
Niw I am using arch-based systems and this is what is available:

1 community/gnunet 0.10.1-13
    A framework for secure peer-to-peer networking
2 community/gnunet-gtk 0.10.1-2
    A frontend for GNUnet
3 community/gnurl 7.60.0-1
    fork of libcurl, which is mostly for GNUnet
4 aur/gnunet-fuse 0.11.0pre66-1 (0) (0.00)
    Read-only mounting of GNUnet directories as file systems using FUSE
5 aur/gnunet-fuse-git 0.11.0.r108.eeb1cfa-1 (0) (0.00)
    Read-only mounting of GNUnet directories as file systems using FUSE
6 aur/gnunet-git 0.11.0-1 (1) (0.02)
    A framework for secure peer-to-peer networking
7 aur/gnunet-gtk-git 0.10.1_git_087f8e16-1 (0) (0.00)
    A framework for secure peer-to-peer networking (GTK 3 interfaces)
8 aur/gnunet-webui-git r18.560b397-1 (0) (0.00)
    Java-based Web interface for GNUnet

The first 3 are precompiled binaries, the others are packaged source  by the
Arch community.
I am thinking of giving it a go again and I am unsure of what to start with.