help-gnunet

[Help-gnunet] GNUnet start up error

From: emordin
Subject: [Help-gnunet] GNUnet start up error
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2018 18:20:56 +0000

Hi,
When I run:
gnunet-arm -c /etc/gnunet.conf -s

I get this error:
hostlist-20815 WARNING Download of hostlist from `http://v10.gnunet.org/hostlist' failed: `Unsupported protocol'

I tried to go to the server thru a browser, but the server is either under maintenance or there are capacity problems.
So my question is, is the unsupported protocol error due to the server, or is it something on my end? If it's on my end, does anyone have an idea what it could be? Please let me know if and what configuration info is needed.

Also does anyone know of any servers that are currently up? Thanks.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.