help-gnunet

[Help-gnunet] searching and finding content

From: John McCain
Subject: [Help-gnunet] searching and finding content
Date: 24 Jan 2003 17:13:40 -0600

I'm having trouble, I think, using the search feature.  I can find the
alien testfile, but I've noticed problems finding other files.

If I do a search for pdf, I see a file in the result set - let's call it
foo.pdf.  I've found, however, that searching for "foo" does not return
a result at all, even though I know that foo.pdf exists on the network.

What's up with that?