help-gnunet

Re: [Help-gnunet] 0.5.0 to 0.5.0b patch released

From: Peter Presslein
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] 0.5.0 to 0.5.0b patch released
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 19:32:57 +0100

Am Samstag, 4. Januar 2003 18:08 schrieb Igor Wronsky:

> Humm, I haven't been able to reprocude it anymore, but
> I don't say there couldn't be additional ways of leaking.

gnunetd-0.5 was running without leaks. But now after
patching the daemon works weird...

> There figures just don't make sense. Where did all those helo's come
> from, for example? And its been pinging ferociously.

I made a diff with the "gnunet.conf" files, but the only relevant
line was "INDIRECTIONTABLESIZE = 8192".

Yes, its madly pinging: about 170 pings after 3 seconds lifetime.

> I think there might be something else wrong with your node/setup. Any
> ideas? You sure you didn't have the old gnunetd running too?

I used the same configure parameters as in 0.5 and it compiled (after
updating "autoconf") without problems.

Definitively there is for shure no old gnunetd running :-)

  Peter