help-gnunet

Re: [Help-gnunet] Link for hosts.tar.gz broken

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] Link for hosts.tar.gz broken
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 22:40:44 -0500

Hi!

I'm kind of aware of the fact that the link is broken. We've been moving
machines last weekend and are very close (hopefully this weekend!) to deploy
an all new and shiny version of GNUnet (0.4.0) which is unfortunately
protocol-incompatible with the old one... That's why I didn't bother to fix
it. Sorry :-)

Christian