help-gnucap

[Help-gnucap] Help: error using parameters in a subcircuit

From: Edgar Ricardo Perdomo Ayala
Subject: [Help-gnucap] Help: error using parameters in a subcircuit
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 11:02:47 -0500

Hello, In order to serve as a reference to others users with the same
problem and
thus close the subject, I inform how the problem was solved.

Thanks to the davis for the suggestions, in fact my distro "Mageia 5" comes
with an old version of 2006, so I proceeded to compile and install the 2016
version:
a) I donwloaded the sources and extracted them to a directory
b) from that directory I compiled them and install them using the command
# ./configure; make install
everything went well but when gnucap ran out this error: gnucap: error
while loading shared libraries: libgnucap.so: can not open
c) i conjures up indicating to ld (the linker) where is the libreria
libgnucap.so this is done provisionally with: $ export LD_LIBRARY_PATH = /
usr / local / lib or in a definitive way, on my distro, modifying the file
$ (HOME) / .bash_profile, adding these two lines:
LD_LIBRARY_PATH = $ LD_LIBRARY_PATH: / usr / local / lib export
LD_LIBRARY_PATH (it works after restarting the session)
Once done this there was no problem with the parameters of the subckt ...
Thank you, it's an excellent program.