help-gnucap

[Help-gnucap] Searching for a plugin

From: wikitronic
Subject: [Help-gnucap] Searching for a plugin
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2014 10:06:32 -0500

Hello Gnucap,

I need a plugin that I can use to interface Verilator compiled code to
Gnucap. The plugin would output some set of values and then wait for input
from the external program, then continue. This way I can use one plugin for
many external programs. If nothing like this exists I would be willing to
look look at developing it myself. I just need some helpful advice.

I'm have not studied the projects to understand them very well. This is one
of my usual crazy ideas.

Thanks,