help-gnucap

Re: [Help-gnucap] "Measure" command

From: al davis
Subject: Re: [Help-gnucap] "Measure" command
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 16:14:41 -0400

On Monday 19 March 2007 09:35, a r wrote:
> Does Gnucap (or some wrapper) support postprocessing of
> simulation results? I mean something like hspice's ".measure"
> card for extracting avg/rms values, delays etc. This is a
> basic tool for non-trivial work.

Not really, but you might look at the "alarm" command.  It has a
syntax like print and plot, but it sits in the background and
does nothing until it goes out of range, then gives a message.
Like print and plot, it is a preset.  Specify it before you
give the "tran" (or whatever) command.

=======
alarm tran v(12)(0,3)
tran .......

It will print a message when v(12) goes out of range (0,3).

Sorry, but that's all.