help-gnucap

[Help-gnucap] gnucap from perl?

From: Dan McMahill
Subject: [Help-gnucap] gnucap from perl?
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 22:17:04 -0500

Has anyone written a perl module for communicating with gnucap?

I'd like to use gnucap for some very simple and very specific circuit optimizations and perl would probably work out well. I see that there is a ruby one, but I still haven't had time to learn ruby.

Also is 'build' the prefered way to modify a transistor size and then resimulate? My circuit is simple enough that most of the time is spent parsing a large model file and not on the actual circuit calculation so I want to avoid doing the parsing on each iteration which means I need to communicate with a single running gnucap session.

Thanks
-Dan