help-gnucap

[Help-gnucap] Compile problems

From: Munroe C. Clayton
Subject: [Help-gnucap] Compile problems
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 23:48:21 -0400

Hi,

        First of all I'm new to Linux and secondly I'm not much of a
programmer. I'm attempting to compile GnuCap in RedHat 9. I've resorted
to compiling modelgen first and that seems to work ok. Moving into the
src directory and following the same procedure as with modelgen results
in failure. It seems to go through the compile whole process and after
many screens of output declares failure. Now the problem is that there
is so much output that I don't have a clue as to what would be useful to
a more knowledgeable person. Any clues as to what I should be looking
for in all of that output and/or what information to post here so that
it can be determined what's going wrong would be much appreciated.

I can work on this issue both at home and the office so please reply to
both places.

--
Best regards,

M.C."Moe" Clayton