help-gnubatch

[help-gnubatch] Running gbch-vlist in jobscript

From: Reuti
Subject: [help-gnubatch] Running gbch-vlist in jobscript
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 23:08:38 +0100

Hi,

I run a job which uses a gnubatch program in its jobscript just to check the behavior of the variables. When such a job runs, I get the correct output in the redirectded output file, but in addition I get an eMail:

Your batch job, 'maintenance', (Job Number 18642),
was completed satisfactorily.
Standard error from your job was:
gbch-vlist: Warning! /root/.gnubatch exists but is not readable!
gbch-vlist: Warning! /root/.gnubatch exists but is not readable!

The gnubatch daemons were started as root, but the jobs are running as normal user. Is it just something to be ignored, or something I have to adjust somewhere?

-- Reuti