Fwd: regarding help to install GLPK software in laptop.

From: Pujari Harish Kumar 17PHD0242
Subject: Fwd: regarding help to install GLPK software in laptop.
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 15:37:05 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Pujari Harish Kumar 17PHD0242 <pujari.harishkumar2017@vitstudent.ac.in

Date: Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 2:21 PM
To: <gnu@gnu.org>

This is P.HARISH KUMAR a research scholar in VIT University Vellore,
Tamilnadu, India.

Presently I am doing research work in the area of the power system,
integrating renewable energy sources into a grid-based on distribution
system dynamic network reconfiguration considering stochastic nature of
wind and solar power generation using MILP and MINLP methods.

To describe the linear mathematical programming model, I need GLPK solver
.please provide the information on how to install the software. While I am
installing the software i am getting some issues that I am attaching to
this mail.