Re: TCCLE and Gnu Make

From: Henrik Carlqvist
Subject: Re: TCCLE and Gnu Make
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 19:05:02 -0000

Stan Brown <the_stan_brown@fastmail.fm> wrote:
> Yes, TCCLE does set COMSPEC to "C:\Utilities\TCCLE\TCC.EXE", so there
> should be no problem.

I do not have much experience from make in Windows, but did you try to set
the SHELL variable in your Makefile?
http://www.gnu.org/s/hello/manual/make/Choosing-the-Shell.html

The above page says that COMSPEC is used on "MS-DOS", is Windows 7 still
considered to be "MS-DOS"?

regards Henrik
hc123(at)poolhem.se Examples of addresses which go to spammers:
root@localhost postmaster@localhost