Wget help

From: Pazit & Nadav
Subject: Wget help
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 09:42:02 +0300

Hello,

I downloaded the last version that includes SSl support.

I run it with username and password and it works.

I want to continue and pass to others papers and I have problem, because now there is no username and password and in the source I didn’t find any clue for session ID.

If I work with the explorer there are some files in the cookies directory and in temp directory, when I work with WGET this files didn’t update.

Please help how I can update these files or how I send this ID/KEY to the server.

If you have tips or ideas or examples it will help me a lot.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Nadav Goldman

(    +972- 4 -8101202

(    +972-54-8101202