Re: make and creating linker object file script

From: Colin S. Miller
Subject: Re: make and creating linker object file script
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 14:06:29 +0100

Damian Stones wrote:
I've got a huge variable that contains all of the object files needed to
make a specific project. Since the list is so too long for the command line
I want to create a link script that contains all the information,
unfortunately for the very same reason I can't actually 'echo' the contents
to a file. Is there a simple way of getting the contents of this variable
into a file?

Thanks.

D.

Can I suggest grouping the objects into libraries?
Libraries have a provides-symbol list so linking
can go a bit faster.

HTH,
Colin S. Miller