Latex

From: Danny
Subject: Latex
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 14:58:41 -0800

I am writing a paper, and I was wondering how to enlarge a character to be the same size as the current scope.

Specifically, I want to enlarge the \vert character, to be the same size as the \left( right) characters in an expression of the form.

\[
\left(A_{i+k}\vert \bigcap_{j=1}^{i-1} B_j\right)
\]

I know I can do it manually, but I was wondering if there was an automatic way?

Thanks

Danny