VACATION RENTAL INFO/discounts available

From: Rick
Subject: VACATION RENTAL INFO/discounts available
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 23:53:56 -0400

Vacation Rentals ,B&B's, Villas, Resorts, Chalets, Hotels, RV/Lots Campgrounds,
Retreats Luxury Properties, House Boats,
 We have completed the update of our data base and we have added hundreds of
new properties and many new features.
Please review our new look  at http://www.ivww.com  We have special pricing and
also various vacation specials available.
You can bookmark our highly improved vacation site  for all your future
vacations needs. Our site http://www.ivww.com
Is the "Fastest Growing Vacation Site On The Internet" You can see for
yourself...
If you do not want to receive these announcements please reply to end@ivww.com
allow 2- 5 days for removal
Thank You