Vaction Property Owners Vacation Site Discount A 1 time charge $50 US L

From: address@hidden
Subject: Vaction Property Owners Vacation Site Discount A 1 time charge $50 US Lifetime membership/FASTEST GROWING VACATION SITE ON THE NET
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 15:32:19 -0400

Home Exchange,Vacation Homes, Inn's, Condo's, Timeshare's,Hotels Campgrounds RV
LOTS

We want your property on our vacation site. We are offering a Lifetime
membership  A 1 time charge $50 US

For as long as you own the property. Click here to submit your property
information and pay for your lifetime membership.
http://www.vacationworldwide.net/cgi-bin/buy-life.pl

http://www.vacationworldwide.net  Come preview our site. We are the fastest
growing vacation site on the internet  bookmark for all your vacation needs
around the world.  Come see the fastest growing vacation site on the internet
http://www.vacationworldwide.net

Webmaster
info@vacationworldwide.net