A problem with install ddd software

From: Sebastien Nicaisse
Subject: A problem with install ddd software
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 14:55:30 +0200

Hello.

I install ddd software. But the configure script doesn't function because it
search lXm motif.
configure: error: The Motif library '-lXm' could not be found.
                  Please use the configure options '--with-motif-includes=DIR'
                  and '--with-motif-libraries=DIR' to specify the Xm location.
                  See the files 'config.log' and 'ddd/config.log'
                  for further diagnostics.

I don't understand. I have a mandrake distribution.

Thank you to answer my question.

Sébastien nicaisse