INVESTMENT FUNDING AND FIDUCIARY .

From: Dennis
Subject: INVESTMENT FUNDING AND FIDUCIARY .
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 18:32:04 -0700

Hello,

It is my pleasure to write you this mail.I am writing you from
Accra-Ghana in West Africa.I got your contact on the internet while searching
for a foreign partner and contact.

I am 23 years old and a Sierra Leonian national.I am looking for an overseas
business partner/investor to assist me move and invest US$22 million,been money
which I inherited from my late father. My late father was killed by rebel
fighters in Sierra Leone who are fighting for control of diamond mines. My late
father was a diamond miner/marchant and a senior chief.

He was killed together with all members of my family including my brothers,
sisters and mother. As a local diamond miner my father was not involved in
diamond export but sell his diamond to foreign merchants who make exports.

As a result of increasing rebel attacks and war in my Country,he moved all his
money and other valuables out of my country to Accra- Ghana for safe keeping in
a safe keeping company. I am the only surviving member of my family and have
inherited the money and other valuables .

I am now the beneficiary of my father's wealth and My plan now is to move all
the money out of here to overseas and invest it there,because I do not wish to
invest the money here in Africa,because of the unstable political and economic
situation in Africa.

There are problems making it difficult for me to move the money
overseas on my own alone.This problems are as follows:

1. I am underaged just twenty three years old ,have never been to overseas
before and have no business or private contact overseas,have not get the
required business/banking experience and other logistic reasons to handle the
big fund alone.

This are the reasons why I need a TRUSTWORTHY and RELIABLE PERSON who will come
to ACCRA-GHANA,West Africa here to help me.

If you can render your total support to me by coming here to assisting me to
move this fund/myself to your country.I will offer you best of how much you
will want me to give you as you will also help me to invest the remaining in
any viable and lucrative business in your company/country.

Please my valene e mail address is dennis_attoh@luxmail.com, I will prefer you
contact me through this as it is more secure

Looking forward to your reply.
God bless you.
Yours Sincerely,
DENNIS ATTOH.

This message scanned for viruses by RxPost.net