Acquaitance and Associte

From: Stanley Morris
Subject: Acquaitance and Associte
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 08:35:13 +0530

Dear Sir ,

Do not be offended by my intrusion into your privacy in sending you this letter. I browsed your address from the internet as I sought an acquaitance and associte for a worthwhile business transaction I have in the offing

My name is Dr. Stanley Morris. I work as assistant Chief Auditor with the Directorate of Army Finance Accounts in the Nigeria Army Finance Corps.

I am Seeking an associate to enable me transact a business involving recycling some fund from the Army Special Security Fund.This fund is for the welfare of the Nigeria Army but unfortunatily the Generals in the Army are channelling the fund into their personal accounts in oversea which they later use for investments or politice.That is why in Nigeria today you see the Generals coming to rule as civilan presidents.

With my position in Nigeria Army Finance Corps and documents in my position I can perfectily re-route some fund to you for our use in your country.

I would love to give you a point to point detail of the transaction if you would be interested and willing to participate with me.

I am Looking forward to your earliest reply

Regards.

Dr. Stanley Morris.