Special Invitation from the Christian Music Association

From: Christian Music Association
Subject: Special Invitation from the Christian Music Association
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 20:14:00

Hello and God Bless You!

The Christian Music Association sends blessings and prayers your way.  You're
receiving this information because we have been provided with information
showing where you are either directly or indirectly involved in the Christian
Music Industry or Ministry.  Therefore, we are inviting you to go to our
website and register with the Christian Music Association.

If you have already registered with the Christian Music Association, please
forgive this email as we are in the process of updating our records and yours
may be on duplicate news lists.

The CMA an organization dedicated to encourage, promote and support those like
you who are involved in some way in on-the-ground in Christian Music and
Ministry.   The CMA's growth in the past year has been awesome.  Nearly 800
registered CMA partners have dedicated themselves to Christian Music in some
form, whether artists, producers, record labels, cd/tape manufacturers,
promotoers, websites, and a multitude of others in many types of ministries and
businesses.......and from every genre of Christian Music.....whether
independent or signed to a major label, or an individual worshipper....by
coming together we can support one another in many ways.

RIGHT NOW:  Christian Music Association registered partners receive a DEDICATED
PAGE on the CMA Website, a Free Listing in the Christian Music Industry Guide
that is in compilation AND a free listing at www.ChristianMusicDirectory.com
that is currently being developed through the CMA.  Of course, Partners also
receive their own page within the CMA website with a direct link to their site,
along with an ID card and Certificate, voting privileges and many other
benefits.

Registration fee for Professionals (those who derive full or part time income
from the Christian Music Industry) is less than 50 cents per week -- well worth
the networking and exposure received from the Directory and Website listing!
For more details on benefits, go to
http://christianmusicassociation.org/professional.htm.

Please prayerfully consider becoming part of this wonderful, growing
organization.  We want to make a difference in the lives of those who have
dedicated their lives to serving Christ through Music and Minsitry, and we can
do it together.  Just go to http://christianmusicassociation.org and click on
JOIN NOW to register.  We know you will be blessed as well as be a blessing to
others by being a part of the Christian Music Association.

If you have already joined the CMA, thank you so much for your support.  It is
our goal to reciprocate by providing you with encouragement and tools to help
you in your God-given goals.  If you are interested in becoming an Ambassador's
Club Partner, in organizing a Regional CMA Chapter in your area, or serving on
the CMA Advisory Council, please go to
http://christianmusicassociation.org/ambassadors.htm.

PLUS!  The CMA is expanding rapidly.  As a result, we have had requests from
partners in various areas to head up and organize a local CMA Chapter in their
area.  If you have been praying for a ministry and are involved in some area of
Christian Music, this might just be for you.  For more details go to CMA
Chapter Info.

Regardless of whether you join or not, please know that with this message comes
a blessing to you, and a prayer that the Lord will prosper you, anoint you, and
continue using you to "Advance the message of Jesus through Christian Music!"
If you have a website, please place a link back to ours at
http://ChristianMusicAssociation.org.

We love you
Linda Bowley, President
Christian Music Association

The Christian Music Association
"Advancing The Message of Jesus Through Christian Music!"
www.ChristianMusicAssociation.org