REPLY SOON!

From: MICHAEL ZIZI
Subject: REPLY SOON!
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 21:52:06 +0200

MR.  MICHAEL ZIZI
Email: michaelzizi@mail.com

DATE: 1ST OCT.. 2002

Dear Sir,

I am Mr. Michael Zizi, Bank Manager of Standard Bank of South Africa.  I have
urgent and very confidential business proposition for you.

On June 6, 1999, an American Mining Consultant/Contractor with the South
Africa, Mining Corporation, Mr. Ken Power made a numbered time Fixed) Deposit
for twelve (12) calendar months, valued at US$28,000,000.00 (Twenty-Eight
Million Dollars) in my branch.  Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to
his forwarding address but got no reply.  After a month, we sent a reminder and
finally we discovered from his contract employers, the South African, Mining
Corporation that Mr. Ken Power died from an automobile accident.  On further
investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL and all attempts
to trace his next of kin was fruitless.

I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr. Ken Power did
not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents, including his
Bank Deposit paper work in my Bank.  This sum of $28,000,000.00 USD is still
sitting in my Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum
at the end of each year.  No one will ever come forward to claim it.  According
to South Africa, Law, at the expiration of 5 (five) years, the money will
revert to the ownership of the South Africa, Government if nobody applies to
claim the funds.

Consequently, my proposal is that I would like you to stand in as the next of
kin to Mr. Ken Power so that the fruits of this old man's labour will not get
into the hands of some corrupt government officials.  This is simple, I will
like you to provide immediately your full names and address so that the
Attorney will prepare the necessary documents and affidavits which will put you
in place as the next of kin. We shall employ the service of an Accredited
Attorney for drafting and notarization of the WILL and to obtain the necessary
documents and letter of Probate/Administration in your favour for the transfer.
 A bank Account in any part of the world which you will provide will then
facilitate the transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary/next of kin.
The money will be paid into your Account for us to share in the ration of 60%
for me and 40% for you.

There is no risk at all as the paper work for this transaction will be done by
the Attorney and my position as the Branch Manager guarantees the successful
execution of this transaction.  If you are interested, please reply immediately
via email address above. Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more
details and relevant documents that will help you understand the transaction.

Please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this transaction
would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance
to invest my share in your country.

Awaiting your urgent reply through e-mail address above.

Best regard and God bless.

Mr. Michael Zizi.