A piece of British Nostalgia

From: Web Global
Subject: A piece of British Nostalgia
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 10:46:27 +0100

Brought to you exclusively by www.webglobaltrading.co.uk

Antique white enamelled Fish Kettles

Only 200 available.  We believe that this opportunity will Never be repeated

Web Global Trading really have found something not to be missed.

Authentic 1956 white and blue enamelled Fish Kettles, still in their original packaging. Date stamped at manufacture.

These kettles were found stored in an old warehouse in Birmingham, this being where they were manufactured shortly after WWII.

These are in remarkable condition for their age and will suit the collector, professional or quite simply become the talking point of any kitchen!!!

How to order

Simply fill out the attached order form and enclose a cheque made payable

To: World United Ltd, or alternatively order online through our secure payment system at www.webglobaltrading.co.uk

Should you choose to order by post confirm your order by email and we can then hold your product for 7 days only

Name :

Address :

Post Code :

Fax No :

Tel No :

Email :

Web Global Trading, Far Deanfields, nr Oldfield, Haworth Moor, West Yorkshire, BD22 0JP

Tel : 01535 642893              Fax : 01535 642415

This email is virus checked with Norton AntiVirus.

If you do not wish to receive further mail from us please reply to admin@webglobaltrading.co.uk  with REMOVE as the subject