Boot Up code: No watchpoint/breakpoint registers available

From: Mark Yang
Subject: Boot Up code: No watchpoint/breakpoint registers available
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 15:36:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
  I wrote some arm assembly code staring from address
0x0000, then I try to debug it from my gdb through an
JTAG interface controller, after i configure the
target, load the program, I try to run it, it shows:

///////////////////////////////////////////////
gdb) file TEST
(gdb) target remote localhost:2345
Remote debugging using localhost:2345
_start () at TEST.S:6
Current language:  auto; currently asm

(gdb) load
Start address 0x0, load size 32
Transfer rate: 256 bits in <1 sec, 32 bytes/write.

(gdb) c
Continuing.
Software breakpoint converted to hardware breakpoint
No watchpoint/breakpoint registers available
No watchpoint/breakpoint registers available
No watchpoint/breakpoint registers available
No watchpoint/breakpoint registers available
Tgt status info: Hardware breakpoint
Program received signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint
trap.
0xffffffea in ?? ()

(gdb)
////////////////////////////
  I would be very appreciate that anyone could tell me
what's happenning here.
My code is very simple, like:
        .text
        .code 32
        .globl _start

_start:
        add r0,r0,#1
        add r0,r0,#2
        add r0,r0,#3
        add r0,r0,#4
        add r0,r0,#5
        add r0,r0,#6
        add r0,r0,#7
        add r0,r0,#8

 And I use -Ttext to make it start from address 0.

Thanks a lot!
Mark