gdate problem - PLEASE HELP ME :=((

From: Shivdeep Krishnan
Subject: gdate problem - PLEASE HELP ME :=((
Date: 30 Jul 2001 10:23:54 -0000

Dear Friends,

I am literally desperate and am frustrated with a date problem. I have been
sitting with the problem for the past 15 days!. I want to add days not
weekdays, but 1 to the date. for example adding a day to 30-1-2001 should give
31-1-2001. I am not getting it. I get strange errors. How do i go about doing
it.PLEASE HELP me with an example!!!. My project will be stopped else :=((((.

Thanks in Advance..

Shivdeep

For Rs. 2,000,000 worth of Aptech scholarships click below
http://events.rediff.com/aptechsch/scholarship.htm