VIP Invitations

From: VIP LIST
Subject: VIP Invitations
Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 00:16:26

I HAVE FOUND IT !  -  AND YOU ARE INVITED !

Although I was far more successful than the average entrepreneur in a number of
businesses over the last 29 years, I have always been looking for the ultimate
business or unique way to make good money with virtually NO risk at all.
Another very important requirement was that it must not take up too much of my
time either, so that I would have ample time to enjoy the fruits of my efforts
with my family and friends. Well, I have found it!

I just knew there had to be a better and easier way to earn a continuous stream
of income, and to make a couple of million along the way without killing myself
in the process!

I realized right from the start that to be exceptionally successful with this
venture, I had to get as many people involved as possible, preferably
worldwide. This is where you and millions of other people who have BIG dreams
fit into the picture. To make my dream come true, (and I trust also yours) it
was imperative that my plan must have the potential to allow every person who
gets involved, to make just as much money or maybe even more out of it, as what
I could possibly do. Obviously the risk should also be minimal for them as
well.

I gave this a lot of thought, and came to the conclusion that most realistic
and reasonable people would definitely see the huge potential of this unique
opportunity. I figured that they would also be prepared to invest $35-00 in a
venture of their own, with the potential to make $30 000 to $35 0000 in the
process, even if the response was only 1% to the invitations they sent out. (I
shall explain how this very conservative estimate is easily obtainable a little
later.) The beauty of this is that it can be repeated over and over, with very
little work, as I have already done all the work for you. All you have to do is
to follow the simple instructions below.

LET ME EXPLAINÂ…Â…

To really make this work, apart from getting millions of people to participate,
which is a lot easier to achieve than most would think possible, is to harness
the unique power of maybe the ultimate invention that could liberate mankind
i.e. THE INTERNET.

If one could utilize the Internet to market and deliver your products or
services to literally millions of people, and at virtually no or very little
cost, you stand an excellent chance of making a killing in a very short period
of time. In essence this is not a "get rich quick scheme" but a very unique way
to harness a combination of strategies that compliment each other, which will
probably change your life forever.

I want to invite you to become part of this unique opportunity. I am prepared
to give you the method, the tools and even the rights to distribute the 5
products via the Internet which will change your life and empower you to do
something for yourself and your family that you may only have been dreaming
about. You can even keep all the profit that you make, and it will only require
a small once off investment of only $35-00 initially.

The secret is contained in the 5 reports below. All you have to do is to follow
the simple instructions very carefully, and within a short period of time you
will be amazed at how many orders you will start receiving. All the money you
make is yours!

In order to ensure this is completely legal, I acquired legal advice, as some
people may see this as a chain letter, which it is NOT! The key in making this
venture legal is the fact that people will get something in return for the
Dollars they spend, as they are buying these reports from you again. It is that
simple.

I promised I would explain why you could easily make $30 000 to $35 000
participating in this program by just investing $35-00 initially. Once you have
ordered the 5 reports from the 5 addresses, as explained below, you now have
the rights to market these 5 reports to say a 100 000 people, or even more by
sending this letter out to them via email. If say only 1% responds with orders,
you will get a 1000 orders, which means $7 000 in your pocket in the first
level. Now, assuming very conservatively, that as your name moves 4 more places
down the list and people order the remaining 4 reports from you, and every time
you only get only a 1000 orders, you can easily earn $35 000! As you have
probably seen by now, that you can earn much more by sending this invitation
out to millions of people, which will increase the number of possible orders
received significantly!

So, when you send the $7-00 to each of the 5 people on the list, you must
include a slip of paper with the words:

"Please send me Report number _____ to my email address
__________@________________
(Please fill in the details)

This is the KEY to the program!

IMPORTANT: Please note that it is very important to order all 5 reports, from
the names on the list, so that you can have access to ALL the information to
get the most out of it! Apart from that, you would also need these reports so
that you can sell them again to people who will soon be placing orders with
you.  Please respond quickly when you receive orders, so that the people who
ordered from you can also start sending their emails out. GIVE THE SAME SERVICE
THAT YOU EXPECTED, WHEN YOU PLACED YOUR ORDER, IT IS TO YOUR OWN ADVANTAGE!

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW EXACTLY, and in less than three months you
should receive probably over $35,000 in orders or possibly even far more! (The
results will depend a lot on who you target when sending out your email
invitations.)

Instructions:

1. Immediately send $7-00 cash to each of the five names listed below to order
your 5 reports. Remember to include a note requesting that they email you the
report that you are ordering, and be SURE to give them your email address, so
that they can email you the report!
NB: This is the step that makes this system legal......

2. Remember to place the $7-00 cash between two sheets of paper, when ordering.
(It should not be transparent, so that no one can see the contents.) Make sure
you mention the report you are ordering, and also your email address. Please
print it legibly.
NB: REMEMBER TO MAIL YOUR LETTERS / ORDERS VIA AIRMAIL!

3.  Now, remove the name and address in the number five position and move each
of the other names and addresses down one place (number one becomes number two,
two becomes three, three becomes four, and four becomes five) Now put your name
and address in the first position. (No. 5 falls away now.)

4. Starts sending out say a 100 000 emails minimum for a start, with a targeted
e-mail company so you can start receiving orders. (All the info you need are in
the reports) The MORE emails you send out the more money you will make. You can
repeat this over and over to different target groups, or could just send it to
people in general.

5. Finally, save this letter so you can use it over and over again, with these
names and addresses, because these people are going to market these reports on
your behalf again. You will start getting orders that they have generated, when
emailing this letter to millions of other people again!

NB:  Once again, this letter is not a chain letter, but a perfectly legal way
to make money. (Refer to Title 18 sections 1302 and 1342 of the United States
Postal and Lottery Laws)

THE NAMES AND ADDRESSES TO ORDER FROM:

REPORT #1 - "HOW AND WHY THE POWER OF MULTILEVEL MARKETING ON THE
                          INTERNET CAN MAKE YOU AN INSTANT MILLIONAIRE"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:

H. HOWES
P.O. BOX  355
ALAMEDA, CA
94501
USA

NAME & ADDRESS OF NO. 1
__________________________________

REPORT #2 - "THE ESSENTIAL SECRETS YOU SHOULD KNOW TO ADVERTISE
                          FOR FREE ON THE INTERNET"

ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:

K. COETZEE
P.O. BOX 38644
GARSFONTEIN EAST 0060
SOUTH AFRICA

NAME & ADDRESS OF NO. 2
__________________________________

REPORT #3 - "THE INSIDER'S SECRET GUIDE TO NETWORK MARKETING ON THE
                          INTERNET"

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:

E. BRAND
P.O.BOX 39111
GARSFONTEIN EAST 0060
SOUTH AFRICA

NAME & ADDRESS OF NO. 3
__________________________________

REPORT #4 - "WHAT THE WORLD WISHED THEY KNEW ABOUT SENDING FREE
                           BULK EMAIL ON THE INTERNET"

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:

P.J. ROSSOUW
P.O. BOX 38788
GARSFONTEIN EAST 0060
SOUTH AFRICA

NAME & ADDRESS OF NO. 4
__________________________________

REPORT #5 - "HOW TO CHOOSE / SELECT THE RIGHT PRODUCTS TO MARKET ON
                           THE INTERNET TO BE EXTREMELY SUCCESSFUL"

ORDER REPORT #5 FROM:

J.J.B  BOTHA
P.O. BOX 37759
FAERIE GLEN 0043
SOUTH AFRICA

NAME & ADDRESS OF NO. 5
__________________________________

Last Thoughts:

Many of us waste a lot of money on lotteries, entering sweepstakes etc.
although your chances of winning is statistically 4 times better to be struck
by lightning in a year.

Just think how much money you could make with this program, instead of just
deleting this letter, keep it, think about it and save up the $35-00 and invest
it. It will probably be the best $35-00 you have ever spent.

By the time you start receiving orders for Report #5, you won't believe your
eyes!

Many say, "God has given us the ability and knowledge to prosper", but you will
only prosper when you use the knowledge. NOW, you have the opportunity to use
the knowledge you have just gained, to enable you to prosper. It is all up to
you now! DO IT RIGHT NOW!

Thank you and GOD BLESS!

This is a one-time emailing, there is no need to be removed, you will not
receive any further communication regarding this opportunity, unless of course,
should you take advantage of this wonderful opportunity!