help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] About RADIUS sending port

From: bupthgl
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] About RADIUS sending port
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 06:42:37 -0700 (PDT)

I am using rp-pppoe as the pppoe server and freeradius as radius client on my
PC. However, I observe that the radius sending port is assigtned randomly by
freeradius. As a result, the reply from radius server is sent to this random
port. So I could not listen on the fixed port(1812/1813) to deal with some
Radius Attribute. Some suggestions to modify the configuration files or code
itself?

Thanks.