help-gnu-radius

Re: [Help-gnu-radius] KeepAlive Responses

From: kiel hedjam
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] KeepAlive Responses
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 20:20:54 +0100

On Sun, Feb 29, 2004, kiel hedjam wrote:

> I would like to insert appropriate attributes pairs (such as Vendor
> specific attributes pairs) into KeepAlive responses. The use of either

Here is what I found in the source code (v1.1)

File acct.c

int
rad_accounting(RADIUS_REQ *radreq, int activefd, int verified)
{
        log_open(L_ACCT);

        huntgroup_access(radreq);

#if defined(RT_ASCEND_EVENT_REQUEST) &&
defined(RT_ASCEND_EVENT_RESPONSE)
        /* Special handling for Ascend-Event-Request */
        if (radreq->code == RT_ASCEND_EVENT_REQUEST) {
                write_detail(radreq, verified, "detail");
                radius_send_reply(RT_ASCEND_EVENT_RESPONSE,
                                  radreq, NULL, NULL, activefd);
                stat_inc(acct, radreq->ipaddr, num_resp);
                return 0;
        }
#endif

        if (rad_acct_system(radreq, doradwtmp) == 0 &&
            rad_acct_db(radreq, verified) == 0 &&
            rad_acct_ext(radreq) == 0) {
                /* Now send back an ACK to the NAS. */
                                                              55
radius_send_reply(RT_ACCOUNTING_RESPONSE,
                               radreq, NULL, NULL, activefd);
                stat_inc(acct, radreq->ipaddr, num_resp);
                return 0;
        }

        return -1;
}

Does it actually mean that no customization is possible and that
I have to implement this function ? (the RFC seems to allow such
a thing)

thanks for the informations,

--
Kiel