help-gnu-radius

Re: [Help-gnu-radius] proxying

From: Sergey Poznyakoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] proxying
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 16:08:15 +0200

Riikka Rikkola <address@hidden> wrote:

> Any idea why this comes to my log-file and how I fix the problem?
>
> Nov 26 12:53:01 Proxy.error: (CHALNGE 194.211.149.99 0 [none]):
> Unrecognized proxy reply from server 194.211.149.99, proxy ID 0

Your radius receives a proxy reply that does not match any pending
request in its queue. Possible reason: requests expire before remote
server replies. Solution: increase the value of request time-to-live
parameter in your config. It should be a bit greater than the average
round-trip time of a request between the two servers.

Regards,
Sergey