help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] Re: Strange Error Message

From: Roger E McClurg
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Re: Strange Error Message
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 09:39:52 -0500

Sergey,

That must have been it. I killed all processes and restarted. After
restart the message was gone.  I have always had this message about SNMP:
    SNMP bind: Address already in use

What is up with this one?

I don't know if I thanked you and the others on this list who have helped
me through the learning curve with GNU Radius. If not, THANKS!!! The help
is really appreciated.

Roger

Sergey Poznyakoff <gray
@Mirddin.farlep.net>