help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] Few Questions

From: Dalibor Malek
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Few Questions
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 10:15:02 +0200

Hi Folks,

I have a few questions about the radius.
I'm already running the radius for over a year and I have no (bigger)
problems.

My first question is, how can I find out which version of the Radius
that I'm running?

Is there a way to allow a complete domain to talk to the radius?
I hanging on my Isp and every time I come to the radius I have an other
"ID".

What I mean is this:

195-70-103-179.dyn.salzburg-online.at
195-70-113-121.dyn.salzburg-online.at
stargate-108-244.dyn.salzburg-online.at

Every time I come with a other "ID", and every time I muss register the
new "ID" in the clients file.
I already tried

salzburg-online.at
*salzburg-online.at
*.salzburg-online.at

but it didn't work.
I need something how can I say ok everything before .salzburg-online.at
can access.

I would like to install the new version of the Radius, but I didn't find
anything about the update process. Is there something special that I
should know or is it just a normal install? Did something changed in the
AUTH, ACCT and MySQL, I have a few PHP scripts running with the old one?

Thanks

Dalibor Malek