help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] Re:pointing radius to odbc dsn

From: Macram Zaarour
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Re:pointing radius to odbc dsn
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 17:33:54 +0300

Hi Sergey,

Sorry to bother u with  more details but it's the first time i use unix
odbc. (I have been using direct mysql access till now)

If my ODBC DSN is called  radiusdsn

Should I mention the following on sqlserver file? :

Auth_db radiusdsn
Acct_db radiusdsn

Plus I suppose I  need  to remove the interface command (interface
mysql, server, login  etc..)  right ?

Thanks