help-gnu-radius

Re: [Help-gnu-radius] upgrade to 1.0 and Acct-Status-Type

From: Sergey Poznyakoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] upgrade to 1.0 and Acct-Status-Type
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 19:03:14 +0300

Hello Oleg,

> After upgrade from 0.96.4 to 1.0 accounting does not work at all. At each
> acct-start I see following message in radius.log:
> Jul 02 15:57:34 Acct.error: (ACCTREQ as5300-1 115 [none]): no
> Acct-Status-Type attribute

Dave Ellenberger described the same behavior in his recent postings.
However in his case only keepalive packets were being dropped.
I wasn't able to reproduce the bug on my servers.

Dave, Oleg, could any of you grant me shell access to your box to
examine the problem "in situ", please?

Regards,
Sergey