help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] Long loop at rw_yynewstate in radiusd/rewrite.c

From: imacat
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Long loop at rw_yynewstate in radiusd/rewrite.c
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 12:46:27 +0800

Dear all,

    Hi.  I'm new here.  Our company was using gnu-radius 0.95 for years.
Now I wish to upgrade to 0.96.4.  But, after "make install", I found
radiusd 0.96.4 hard to be started.  After applying patch#1458 from
Savannah and tracing, I found that it goes 554 loops at rw_yynewstate in
radiusd/rewrite.c when "make check".  This won't work on my poor Pentium
133/32MB RAM radius server.  I tried to start it last night before I
slept, but it is not startd yet after I waked up, for 6 hours.   I
cannot run this 0.96.4.  I wonder why it has to take such a long loop in
rw_yynewstate.  This has not happened before.

    Could somebody help me on this?

    I'm using Mandrake 9.1, Linux Kernel 2.4.20, gcc 2.96.

    Besides, why this list does not accept PGP-signed (multipart/signed)
MIME messages?

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <address@hidden>