help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] Re: What radius patch for pppd works with gnu-radius?

From: Vladimir Strezhnev
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Re: What radius patch for pppd works with gnu-radius?
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 08:11:07 -0500

Thank you, Max.

I went on reading the GNU radius documentation after I posted that question and
came across
pam_radius.so in the client set section.
Could it be another option to make pam-enabled pppd to talk to GNU radius?
Did somebody implement it?
I'm asking since we currently use pam-ppp to pap authenticate dialup users via
samba's winbind through W2K active directory. Works well.

Vladimir Strezhnev
Systems Engineer,
IndiVisual Learning LLC
St.Paul, MN.