help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] Cisco-AVPair

From: Macram Zaarour
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Cisco-AVPair
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 10:44:09 +0300

Hello,

I am using an external program for authentication
My users profile is as follows

DEFAULT Auth-Type = Local,
                Password-Location = SQL,
                Service-Type = Login
                Exec-Program-Wait = "/usr/local/sbin/telauth  \
                             %C{User-Name} \
                             %C{Called-Station-Id} \
                             %C{Calling-Station-Id} \
                             %C{Cisco-AVPair}"

I am receiving from the cisco  more than one Cisco-AV-Pair during client
authentication.

How should I modify my users profile to send to my external program the
whole array of AV-Pairs and not just the first AV-Pair

Thanks