help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] Radius Proxy

From: Ciprian Nica
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Radius Proxy
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 12:55:52 +0300

Hi,

I want to forward accounting packets from one radius server to another.

Here is how i've tried :

in "hints" file:
DEFAULT Rewrite-Function = "my_test"

in "rewrite" file
 if(CONDITION)
  {
   %[User-Name] =  %[User-Name] + "@myrealm";
  }

in "realms" file
myrealm             1.2.3.4:1812:1813        nostrip

The username is changed, as I see in accounting details but no packet is
forwarded to the remote radius server.
Is the realms file checked before rewrite ? One other thing would be that I
have only accounting packets, no authentication. Does the radius server need
to receive authentication requests for this proxying to work ?

Thanks for your help,
Ciprian Nica