Re: Error: End of file during parsing

From: Christopher M. Miles
Subject: Re: Error: End of file during parsing
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 14:24:46 +0800

Is there Elisp helper code method to automatic this unbalanced
parenthesis searching?

--

[ stardiviner ]
I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express without

Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/
IRC(libera.chat, freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner
GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3